Our team is thrilled to announce our new dental office in Meridian, Idaho. Our doctors and team are excited to help our patients improve their oral health. Contact Idaho Kids Dentistry & Orthodontics today for your appointment! We look forward to delivering quality dental service near you!
Committed to providing exceptional dental and orthodontic care to children and teens of all ages, our providers are excited to serve patients in Meridian. We look forward to meeting you!
Dr. Travis Burk
Dr. Paul Curtis
Dr. Mark Olsen
Dr. Tarisai Githu
Invisalign® in Meridian, ID
If you are ashamed of your smile, Invisalign® can help. At Idaho Kids Dentistry & Orthodontics, we can help you decide whether or not a clear alignment treatment is the best option. We do not recommend this treatment for teens or children younger than age 16.
Thinking About Invisalign?
If you have been considering Invisalign, then you are one step closer to a beautiful smile! There are many benefits of using a clear alignment system like Invisalign, but here are just a few:
- Discreet – working professionals and older students love the ability to straighten their teeth without anyone noticing.
- Flexible – patients can remove aligners to eat, to speak, or for special occasions.
- Simple – cleaning the aligners is as simple as rinsing with water and practicing good daily hygiene habits – no special tools or water picks needed!
- Comfortable – the aligners are created using advanced 3D imaging technology and are custom fit to your unique mouth shape and dental needs.
- Efficient – traditional braces can take 1 to 3 years to reach a successful outcome, but with Invisalign, you will start seeing results in just a few weeks with most patients reaching their end goal within 12 to 15 months.
If these benefits have solidified your decision for Invisalign, it’s time to chat with the orthodontist in Meridian to get started!
Braces for All Ages
Braces is a very common treatment for misalignment and bite correction. In fact, more than 80% of children and teens in the U.S. will have braces before the age of 19. To schedule a consult for your child or teen, schedule a visit today!
Hillsdale Elementary School; Tomlinson South Meridian YMCA; Ada Veterinary Hospital; Hillsdale ParkPhone
Mon – Thursday: 8AM – 5PM
Friday: 8AM – 2PM